Happy birthday INARA!
We turn two this August. In this short time we have helped 79 refugee children and spent just under $270,000 on providing medical treatment. Without your generous donations over the past two years, these children wouldn’t have received the help they so desperately needed. We’ve said many times (and will continue to do so) that with your help we can and do make a difference.
To celebrate the past two years, we’re asking all of our incredible supporters to give us a birthday gift in the form of a donation. Every donation, no matter how big or small, can really change a child’s life. We’re hoping to raise $8,000 – enough for us to help two extra children in the near future.
So how can you help us on our birthday?
1) Make a one-off donation now
2) Set up a monthly donation and give all year round
3) Bake us a birthday cake and sell slices at your place of work or study, donating the proceeds to INARA
4) Tell everyone you know about our amazing work
5) Join our founder Arwa Damon at our fundraising event in New York on September 14
6) Join the INARA team in Beirut on September 29 for our birthday fundraiser