Fundraising, Finance and Administrative Intern
CONTRACT: Full time position, for a three-month period
DEADLINE: Tuesday, October 31
The Fundraising, Finance and Administrative Intern will work with INARA for a period of three months. The position is non-remunerated. However, if we believe that the position holder possesses the right skills, work ethic and ability, we will consider the person for the full time, paid position of Fundraising & Finance Officer. This is not guaranteed and will be decided at the end of the internship.
The internship will cover three areas: fundraising, finance and administrative tasks. They will be reporting to the current Fundraising & Finance Officer. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about working in the humanitarian sector and can work according to our guiding principles.
- Identify potential grants from institutions, foundations and individuals
- Contact existing INARA donors to maintain good relationships
- Identify a backup software for INARA’s Case Database
- Responsible for reviewing INARA’s Fundraising Database and making changes or recommendations
- Look for corporate sponsors in Lebanon and abroad.
- Lead the annual inventory check, in collaboration with the Country Manager and the Fundraising & Finance Officer
- Assist the Fundraising & Finance Officer with drafting finance policies
- Assist the Fundraising & Finance Officer with testing accounting software.
- Provide administrative support to the team when required
- Support the team by assisting with the purchasing of office supplies, stationary and other goods or services
- Handle technical office issues (electricity, internet, offline server etc.) and liaise with all service providers when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Management or a related subject – this internship is suitable for a fresh graduate
- Self-motivated and a team player with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent English writing skills
- Demonstrable research skills.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter stating how you meet the job description to [email protected]. Both CV and cover letter should display your full name. In the the email subject, please state 'INARA Fundraising, Finance and Administrative Intern application'. This position is only open to Lebanese nationals.