Fundraising, Finance and Administration Officer
CONTRACT: Full time position, one year renewable
DEADLINE: Sunday, April 8
Reporting to the Fundraising and Finance Manager, the role of the Fundraising, Finance and Administration Officer (FFA Officer) is a permanent post. The key purpose of the job is to develop and maintain a diverse range of fundraising activities to support our fundraising strategy and income generation and to support the Finance and Fundraising Manager in accounting and financial reporting.
- Research, identify and manage small-to-mid-sized donations from trusts, foundations, institutional funders and corporate and private donors, especially in the MENA region
- Attract, build and develop relationships with new and existing corporate donors to secure long term and increased funding
- Record all donations on INARA’s software on a monthly basis
- Make sure that all donations are recorded on the right application tab and review them periodically
- Send thank you emails to all donors on a monthly basis
- Write funding proposals for new and existing projects in consultation with the Finance and Fundraising Manager.
- Keeping accurate records for all transactions
- Examine all receipts and make sure that they are accurate
- Record all accounting entries on internal system
- File all expenses in their boxes
- Ensure that all physical copies of bank statements are saved
- Prepare all required information for donors’ reporting
- Prepare data for quarterly finance reports related to INARA’s projects.
- Handle administrative requests and queries and provide general support, order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- In charge of office maintenance
- Liaise with all service providers when needed.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in NGOs in a similar role
- Preferably experience in writing detailed and compelling proposals and reports
- Experience of book-keeping and preparing financial statements for organizations and familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Excellent research skills
- Self-motivated and a team player with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Educational background: Bachelor degree in business, finance, economics or management
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter stating how you meeting the job description to [email protected]. Both CV and cover letter should display your full name. In the the email subject, please state 'INARA FFA Officer application'.